Timely care just for you
We provide online mental health care to help with the challenges you are facing. Get connected quickly to a licensed therapist and get care conveniently from your device.
How it works
Get connected to care in just three steps.
Request an appointment
Answer a few simple questions about your schedule, payment information, and health history, and we'll match you with a clinician.
Get connected with a therapist
Develop a personalized treatment plan with a licensed clinical therapist during your first appointment.
Receive care, anywhere
Meet with your therapist regularly through your phone or computer, wherever is convenient for you.
Our promise to you
Experienced therapists you can trust
- Our diverse team of licensed therapists receives specialized training to deliver best-in-class care.
Designed for your needs
- We work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan designed to fit your goals and comfort level.
Safe, confidential conversations
- All conversations with your therapist are confidential. Work with your therapist to decide how and when to share information with your parents and guardians.
Evidence-based, science-supported care
- We use techniques supported by scientific evidence developed by leading instutions and experts.
“I was alway so insecure about myself and did not like who I was or how I felt. I thought my brain was working against me. Through individual therapy I learned it was not my brain working against me but the person I am now has been there the whole time. I just needed to dig deeper and realize how strong I was.”
Frequently asked questions
- What is Vita Health?
- We provide personalized mental health care via telehealth for teens and young adults. Care is provided by experienced licensed clinical social workers.
- What conditions do you treat?
- Our therapists use evidence-based plans developed by clinical experts to treat a variety of conditions including anxiety, depression, OCD, eating disorders, suicide ideation, ADHD, and more.
- Who are the therapists you work with?
- Our therapists are licensed clinical social workers with years of experience working with youth and adolescents. They receive specialized training to deliver best-in-class care supported by scientific evidence.
- Do you accept insurance?
- We accept most major health insurance plans. We also accept Medicaid and self-pay options. Please call us at (844) 866 8336 to find out if we accept your insurance.
- How soon can I get an appointment?
- We strive to connect you to care within 1-2 days based on availability and your needs.
- How long will my appointment be? How often will I see my therapist?
- Your first appointment will be about 60 minutes. After that, you and your therapist will determine what frequency makes sense for you. All appointments are delivered via telehealth, so you can get care wherever you are using your device.
Ready to get started?
Get online mental health care personalized for your needs.